Saturday, June 6, 2009

They Plan Ahead and Coordinate!

I have come to a startling conclusion today...my children plan, plot and then coordinate their acts of destruction!
Today was one disaster after another.
Finally I felt I had a 10 minute break to look at furniture online (so we'd have something in the new house). In that time the kitchen was flooded using tupperware and water from the watercooler and spatulas, the bathroom had been covered in liquid soap and they all had pudding and crackers....10 minutes folks!
Later L took the initiative to wash his own hair.....too bad it was in the toilet.....

Sensing my distress about the house looking like a disaster, A gets a mop and starts cleaning...only to have it turn into a jousting competition between him and L using a broom.

Is it almost bed time????

I swear no one can come up with these things on the spot. They must email and coordinate the night before. If 3 singletons can gang up on me this much imagine what John and Kate are in for...that brings me comfort in an odd way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment